Business Name

Through Hulls

Submersible Build Log

I re-filled the motor through hulls with epoxy as I did last time, I just mixed it correctly (by weight) and cured it at 25 degrees for 48 hours.  Seems fine this time.

I also got some caps.  Its probably a completely unnessesary thing to do but it was more or less there.  There is an O ring groove machined into the end of the bar which butts up to the inside face of the cap.  O ring provides a seal.  Then a blue globe gland will take the cable through.  Its sort of a double seal.  You could probably do it like this and not bother with the epoxy, but I like to be super sure.