Business Name


Submersible Build Log

I fitted the oak skids that I had made some time ago.  These have been fitted on previously but I removed them for painting.  As such, it was fairly straight forward to re-fit them. 

It was a bit of a pain to jack the sub over onto one side.  I had to precariously prop it up on the bits of wood so it was clear to slide the skids in underneath. 

When jacking it up, I could really feel the difference in weight of the boat, now the batteries and dropweights are on.  When jacking things about before, it was reasonably easy, but now, I could feel the 2 tonne jack had to really work hard.