Business Name


Fitting the weights was easy enough as I had rigged them up before.†

Initially I had to re-thread the fittings as the paint had got in the way.† I also put some loctite thread seal to try and protect the threads from seawater.† Donít hold out much hope there.

As I was on my own so I used my nephews old kids skateboard as a trolley to get the front of the weights onto the bar.† Then I just lumped the back half up by hand.† This was absolutely on the limit of what I can lift and the next day my shoulders and arms were really painfull.

You can also see the rudder linkage through hull installed.† The weights are on.

Submersible Build Log